February 4, 2008
To be able to achieve a good graphic design, you need to have document setup. This task is when you publish your work. You need to select a template, page size and margins, you must also set up your columns or grids, set up master pages, customize you color palette and set up your paragraph styles for text. Design is the authentic creation of your document and is the designing phase. You need to conceptualize or brainstorm to determine the outlook of your designs. This also involves color selection, font and image selection. Some publisher gives text for you to use in your design. Where you need to set the text font they like. Image selection is done during the creation of the document. where you need browse your clip art/ photo collection. Image scanning may also be required. After the selection of images or clip arts you need to convert the files to the proper format for printing. After everything is decided and when the publisher approves your design you should do the prepress phase. This may include the soft and hard proofs that you may need to present to your publisher. Your publisher may change the color and font to their liking. Also create a postscript or a pdf file for your presentation. these are some ways in making a graphic design.
February 1, 2008
There are tips and ways on how to improve in being a better Virtual Assistant. Instances may come that you will encounter complicated and complex tasks, make sure that your client is aware and recognizes that you need to have the correct information for you to help them. This way you can provide better and deliver best result. To communicate with clients be sure to speak clearly and concisely. Be brief and give direct order for them to understand the situation. Every transaction make sure to ask clients to whether you’ve provided good service and ask if something you did was not in their liking. This way you can avoid those things that your clients dislike. A good virtual assistant should always ask for a time frame for each task.
January 31, 2008
January 28, 2008
A new trend in offshore outsourcing is very active and growing throughout the information technology Industry. Workers now are very frustrated to have lost their jobs and technical-support who failed to answer customer questions. In spite of that it indicates that the trend of offshore outsourcing may actually be creating more jobs according to the latest studies. Read all about it…
January 27, 2008
The software outsourcing product development is increasing very quickly and booming very fast. Many more IT enabled services for outsourcing such as account and payroll outsourcing with an advanced trend, and Software Outsourcing product development is way ahead growing in our country. There are many small to medium scale companies that are doing software outsourcing of the product development.
There are many types of buyers looking for Offshore Outsourcing services. In 21st century we heard the word: “Information Technology” many a times. The business of Offshore Software Development is matched with different nature of businesses and different nations as well. So this business exists in every country of the universe at some level.Read more…
January 25, 2008
Website Design And Development
“Internet is the only medium wherein you can prospect to millions, grab the attention of thousands and sell to hundreds while you are sleeping”- through WEBSITES. Website has been a popular aid for advertising nowadays, wherein your customers and prospect clients are able to interact immediately to your company, hence, an interactive brochure. It is efficient because it saves time of the company’s manpower. It runs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and it can be viewed not only here in the Philippines but also worldwide. Outsourceit2Philippines.com designs, develops and conceptualizes your website just the way you like it.
January 23, 2008
|This is an excellent opportunity for people looking to build a solid career in I.T. with a leading Web Applications and Multimedia Design Firm with satisfied clients in the Philippines, U.S. and U.K.||
|BHIPRO (www.bhipro.com) is looking for the following:|
|Project Manager/Business Analyst|
| 1. Two to five years experience with project management in an Internet-based software development environment.
2. Prior experience with an I.T. company is preferred, but not a requirement.
3. Complete understanding of project management tools, procedures and overall product life cycle, emphasis on project management skills.
4. Prior experience with rapid software development methodologies.
5. Knowledge of Project Management software and Microsoft Office software.
6. Designs new IT solutions to improve business efficiency and productivity.
7. Examine existing business models and the flows of data in the business. Discuss findings with the client, and then design an appropriate improved IT solution.
8. Draw up and cost specifications and produce outline designs of new IT systems, specifying the data, files and logical operations the system will perform, and the way data will be viewed by the user.
|Search Engine Optimization Team Lead|
| 1. 2 years SEO experience including an in-depth knowledge of search engine technologies (algorithms, ranking strategy and industry trends.
2. Experience developing, implementing and maintaining a Link building strategy
3. Strong understanding of technology
4. Experience with SEO reporting and Web analytics tools
5. Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with a variety of departments
6. Strong follow up skills, organization skills and attention to detail
|Search Engine Optimization Manager|
| 1. Responsible for day to day account management of our Search Engine Optimization and Search Engine Marketing programs.
2. Conducting A/B and multivariate testing and analyzing results to improve web design.
3. Own the customer relationship including all customer interaction and communications from the moment the sale is closed to the successful delivery and launch of our services and on-going support.
4. Develop specifications and plans for design, customization and implementation of the company services and processes.
5. Analyze web analytics reports and make recommendations for web optimization.
6. Develop best practice guidelines for content development and web design to achieve best possible conversion rates.
7. Supervise completion of all projects and tasks to customer satisfaction.
|IT Technical Recruiter|
| 1. Must have solid experience in recruitment for IT positions.
2. With demonstrated ability to source out the best job candidates outside the normal job boardst
|Senior PHP Developers|
2. With demonstrated expertise in interactive websites.
|Senior eCommerce PHP Developer|
2. With strong skills in eCommerce systems, Smarty Templates, and site integration to ERP systems.
|Senior Flash Developer|
| 1. With demonstrated experience as a senior flash developer.
2. Must have solid understanding of video streaming, CSS usage in flash site, alternative text methodologies and SEO methodologies in flash site creation.
| 1. Must have at least two years experience as graphic artist
2. With strong graphic and html abilities
|A competitive compensation (starting salaries are at par with Manila rates) awaits qualified applicants who are hard workers and willing to relocate to Davao City, one of the best cities to live and work in.|
|Send your application letter and resume to:|
|THE HR MANAGER|
January 22, 2008
OutsourceIT2Philippines is a total BPO solution provider offers Web Design & Development,
Managed Outsourcing, E-commerce, Search Engine Optimization, Web Hosting, Domain Registration
& other quality outsource services-making IT affordable for you.